Erasmus Institutional Grant
Home > Courses > How to Apply > Erasmus Institutional Grant
Conditions for Institutional Grant
Under conditions for the grant edits: Each partner institution of the SciCultureD project has a number of grants for student participation to the intensive course. The grant covers the cost of the course, travelling costs (up to a fixed cap of €275), accomodation and some daily allowances.
Funded participation to the SciCultureD Intensive Course is under the following conditions:
- You must be a student (undergraduate or postgraduate) or professional (educator, researcher, artist or entrepreneur).
- You must be affiliated with one of the following institutions:
- University of Malta
- Science View
- You must commit to attend the full length of the intensive course. See dates.
- You must organise a SciCultureD event after the course with other participants.
- You must apply through our website by filling in the application form and uploading your CV.
- Please note that we only accept fully completed applications.
1. Should participants cancel their attendance after confirming the purchase of flights, the participants must cover those expenses which would have already been issued for their attendance, such as flights, accommodation and catering.
2. Should the participants residing in the host city, cancel their attendance within a time period of 6 weeks prior to the event, the participants must cover those expenses which would have already been issued for their attendance, such as accommodation and catering.
In the event that force majeure occurs and the participant is unable to attend the event, the participant shall notify the organiser as soon as possible of the occurrence of a force majeure event in order to wave the obligation to cover the expenses which would have already been issued for his/her attendance. The participant would need to provide written proof if such an event occurs. In case of sickness, a medical certificate is required.